- This open face reel features 10 stainless steel shielded bearings + 1 instant stop anti-reverse bearing, uniquely engineered core structure includes two stainless steel ball bearings supporting the main shaft that stabilize the main shaft for precise rotation and give added endurance.
- Comes with Carbon Fiber Drag Washers. Its high tensile strength graphite frame and stainless steel main shaft resist corrosion, saltwater approved and provide unmatched torque
- Triton fishing spinning reels have incredibly light weight, precision pinion gear system, super strong high tensile strength graphite body with attractive rich gunmetal blue and carbon black cosmetics and super smooth drag. This reel’s Power Launch Spool design gives farther, tangle free casting
- The Triton spinning reel double bearing support system prevents torsional twisting and shaft misalignment that robs power and causes shuddering under heavy loads. It will withstand extreme lateral forces
- The KastKing® Triton is for anglers who want freshwater or saltwater spinning reels with built-in high technology and are looking to upgrade their spinning fishing reel gear from Shimano, Penn, Okuma, Diawa, or others and save money. Matched with a KastKing® pole it makes a great inshore fishing rod and reel combo
KastKing Triton Spinning Reel
$39.95 – $45.95
The KastKing® Triton is the perfect spinning reel if you are looking for quality fishing gear, advanced technology and outstanding features at an affordable price. KastKing®’s Triton is made to last… and to meet the spinning reel needs of anglers at any level.
The KastKing Triton spinning fishing reel is the perfect performance package priced for anglers whether entry level or a seasoned fisherman. It delivers more bang for your fishing buck than any other reels in its size. It’s a KastKing® best selling spinning reel for a fierce pursuit of a good game fish battle. KastKing® Triton spinning reels are ready for freshwater fishing or saltwater fishing. Put a Triton reel on a KastKing® spinning fishing pole today – it’s the perfect inshore rod and reel combo.
Triton 2000 Weight(g/oz) 9.03oz/256g / Max Drag LB/KG 17.6LB/ 8KG / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.15mm/180m, 0.18/150, 0.20/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 4Lb/155 Yds, 6/110, 8/80
Triton 2500 Weight(g/oz) 9.51oz/269.5g / Max Drag LB/KG 17.6LB/ 8KG / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.20mm/200m, 0.25/150, 0.30/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 6Lb/210 Yds, 8/170, 10/140
Triton 3000 Weight(g/oz) 12.41oz/352g / Max Drag LB/KG 22LB/ 10KG / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.30mm/180m, 0.35/120, 0.40/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 8Lb/220 Yds, 10/165, 12/130
Triton 4000 Weight(g/oz) 13.26oz/376g / Max Drag LB/KG 22LB/ 10KG / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.35mm/180m, 0.40/140, 0.50/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 10Lb/275 Yds, 12/220, 15/160
Triton 5000 Weight(g/oz) 15.06oz/427g / Max Drag LB/KG 22LB/ 10KG / Line Capacity (mm/m) 0.40mm/220m, 0.50/140, 0.60/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 16Lb/220 Yds, 20/170, 24/140
2500 Series, 3000 Series, 4000 Series