- NEW and updated for 2016! Named after Orcas, one of the world’s most powerful saltwater predators, the KastKing Orcas Spinning Reel can withstand and deliver endless fishing punishment. It is the ultimate weapon for targeting trophy fish. The next big Battle is here.
- You will love the strength of KastKing Orcas flex-free solid aluminum alloy body and rotor. It is made from a special lightweight aluminum alloy that is much stronger than any graphite fishing reel. Orcas reels bring a lot to the hunt in a compact package.
- Orcas 10 + 1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel main shaft, precision mesh brass gears, and left or right hand CNC machined aluminum handle create a saltwater ready spinning reel. Orcas spinning reel’s CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum has improved line-lay spool and an amazing power casting lip for farther, more accurate casts.
- KastKing Orcas front drag spinning reel’s smooth performing triple disc carbon fiber drag washers combined with an instant stop anti-reverse roller bearing deliver a massive knockout hook set and effortless fish fighting power. Orcas carbon fiber drag offers exceptional drag power for its size.
- If you are after a fierce saltwater or freshwater battle offshore or inshore with powerful predators KastKing® Orcas spinning reels deliver more features at a greater value than a Penn, Shimano, Diawa, Okuma or other brand fishing reel. KastKing Orcas high performance reel design and attractive red salmon and black color scheme look fantastic on any spinning rod and makes a perfect spinning reel combo.
KastKing Orcas II All Metal Spinning Reel
$55.95 – $59.95
KastKing Orcas II Spinning Reel
KastKing® Orcas high performance spinning reels have an attractive red and black color scheme that look fantastic on any spinning rod for saltwater or freshwater fishing. It is one tough reel. Orcas spinning reels are saltwater approved and have a One-year Recreational Fishing.
– 10 + 1 superior shielded stainless steel bearings
– stainless steel main shaft
– precision mesh brass gears
– powerful 5.2:1 gear ratios
– triple disc carbon fiber drag washers
Orcas 2000 II Weight 10.16oz /288g / Max Drag 20LB/ 9KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.18mm/370m, 0.20/300 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 6LB/310Yds,8/235
Orcas 3000 II Weight 10.23oz /290g / Max Drag 22LB/ 10KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.25mm/270m, 0.30/180 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 8LB/330Yds,10/270
Orcas 4000 II Weight 14.060z /398.5g / Max Drag 26.5LB/ 12KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.35mm/160m, 0.40/120 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 10LB/310Yds,12/260
Orcas 5000 II Weight 13.86oz /393g / Max Drag 28.5LB/ 13KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.40mm/150m,0.50/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 12LB/330Yds,16/245
2000 Series, 3000 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series