- INNOVATION – Through continuous innovation in technology and development based on the Maelstrom reel, KastKing now proudly introduces the advanced Sharky Baitfeeder reel. KastKing Sharky Baitfeeder is a unique spinning fishing reel with classic front and rear drag, carbon fiber drag, and high technology.
- PRECISION – Each KastKing Sharky live liner reel has 10 + 1 corrosion resistant smooth ball bearings, precision matched gears and a powerful 5.2:1 gear ratio.
- POWERFUL – Up to 33LB Max Drag. KastKing Sharky baitfeeder spinning reels have carbon fiber drag washers for the smoothest fishing reel drag. Plus a stainless steel main shaft, CNC machined aluminum spool, high strength high modulus corrosion free graphite body, computer balanced rotor, and comes with a spare graphite spool.
- VERSATILE – With its direct drive machined aluminum interchangeable right or left hand handle matched to a KastKing carbon fiber fishing rod or your pole, a KastKing Sharky baitfeeder reel makes the perfect open face rod and spinning baitfeeder reel fishing tackle combo.
- BEST VALUE – Compare the better price and superior features of a KastKing baitfeeder reel to any other competitors’ model, such as Okuma, Penn, Shimano, or Daiwa.
KastKing Sharky Spinning Reel
$47.95 – $54.95
KastKing Sharky Baitrunner fishing reels bring high quality at an affordable price to live liner anglers.
The KastKing Sharky Baitfeeder reel is for anglers who want a live liner reel for fishing live bait or drifting cut bait in current. Sharky’s baitfeeder features are ideal for catching fussy predators.
A KastKing Sharky bait runner reel lets a fish bite live bait without feeling the line or your carbon fiber drag. When you’re ready to set the hook, a turn of the handle or a flip of the main drag lever instantly gives you the maximum drag. You can set the secondary drag to zero to let line out or add just enough tension to control live the action of your live bait.
• 10+1 running deep race ball bearings
• Stainless steel main shaft
• Carbon fiber drag for smooth
• Trouble free bait feeder fishing
• A spare spool for great value
• Corrosion resistant components
• One-year warranty for recreational fishing use.
KK-Sharky Baitrunner 3000 Weight 14.4oz /352.5g / Max Drag 27.5LB/ 12.5KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.25mm/215m, 0.30/150, 0.35/110 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 6LB/235Yds,10/165,12/120
KK-Sharky Baitrunner 4000 Weight 15.1oz /429.5g / Max Drag 28.5LB/ 13KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.30mm/175m, 0.35/130, 0.40/100 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 10LB/190Yds,12/140,15/110
KK-Sharky Baitrunner 5000 Weight 19.7oz /559.5g / Max Drag 32LB/ 14.5KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.35mm/195m, 0.40/150, 0.50/95 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 12LB/215Yds,15/165,20/105
KK-Sharky Baitrunner 6000 Weight 23.9oz /680g / Max Drag 33LB/ 15KG / Gear Ratio 5.2:1 / Line Capacity 0.45mm/140m, 0.50/115, 0.60/80 / Monofilament Capacity (lbs/yds) 18LB/155Yds,20/125,30/90
3000 Series, 4000 Series, 5000 Series, 6000 Series